What to Expect When You Arrive
- Guests must wear a mask in our venue.
- Contactless temperature screening will be conducted before entering for guests ages 6 and up.
- We ask that guests practice proper social distancing and allow at least 6 feet between others.
- We have expanded portions of our venue for your comfort while maintaining social distancing and have placed markers throughout our deck as a reminder.
- We will strictly follow official guidelines for limited guest capacity.
- Parties on the same reservation will be guaranteed to be sat together. If you are planning on attending with another party, contact us to merge your reservations prior to arrival to guarantee seating together.
- Only guests with confirmed reservations will be allowed into the show. We cannot accept walk up guests at this time.
Our Dedication to You
- Our pirate crew members are required to complete a health and safety check prior to the start of their shift and must wear a facemask while working.
- Our pirate crew members will receive continuous training on new health and safety guidelines.
- Proper sanitation and disinfecting of all areas will be completed prior to your arrival and again after your departure, including the use of UV Light Sterilization.
- We have installed hand sanitizer stations throughout the building for your convenience.
- We will be utilize disposable and digital beverage menus to minimize contact.
Your Experience with Us
We want to provide you with an unforgettable experience of an action-packed
adventure while prioritizing your health and safety. Some of what you have
been accustomed to might change, but the heart of your experience will be the
- Guests will be guided to enter and exit through a one-way path to avoid opposing traffic.
- Our Pirates will not be taking photos with guests during or after the show.
- Disposable utensils and straws are available upon request.
- Contactless bar menus will be available. You can browse the menu by scanning our QR code with your phone’s camera or request a disposable bar menu.
Frequently Asked Questions
What should I do about a reservation I had during your closure?
All guests who had a reservation for an impacted show will be able to
reschedule for a future date. A credit from the original reservation will be applied to the future date of your choosing.
Will you be honoring a voucher I bought from an authorized third-party seller?
All tickers and vouchers purchased through one of our contracted resellers will be honored and expiration dates can be extended. Please contact us at (866) 439-AHOY so we can discuss your options.
How will seating be assigned?
In order to facilitate the best experience under the latest guidelines, we require reservations be made in advance for one of our shows. We will be assigning parties the best available seats based on general or upgraded ticket types, and will maintain appropriate distance between other parties. If you plan on attending a show with a group from a separate reservation, we ask that you notify us prior to your reservation date. Only guests from the same reservation or reservations merged together will be guaranteed to be assigned seating together. Please contact us at (866) 439-AHOY for assistance.